Masca Trekking Tenerife
The Masca Valley is by far the most popular walk in Tenerife. Not surprising with the views and photo opportunities you will come across after setting off on The Masca Trekking Tour. Starting at Masca village you will head down towards the sea where the boat will collect.
The walk is tough, lots of windy slopes and rocks to contend with, but well worth it because the landscape is incredible. Our professional guides will help you out if needed and keep you entertained with their knowledge of the local area.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel or apartment (All pick up points are made clear on the E-Ticket)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9.00am approx (All pick up times are made clear on the E-Ticket)|
If you like walking Masca is a must do on your holiday in Tenerife.
Once the tour is booked you will receive your E-Ticket direct to your email. Print the ticket and present it to the guide that will pick you up. If you can’t print it, you can show the guide the E-Ticket on the screen of your tablet or smart phone, (printing is preferred).
When purchasing this ticket you will be prompted to give your Hotel and room number plus a mobile phone number. Please make sure to write the FULL NAME of the hotel correctly to prevent any complications on the day of the tour. All pick ups will be outside the reception of your hotel unless otherwise stated on your E-Ticket. If the tour is canceled for any reason you will receive an immediate full refund.
9am Departure (approx)
- Pick up (pick up time might vary slightly due to your hotel´s location)
- Exact pick up times will be shown on your booking confirmation “E-Ticket”
- If you are in accommodation that does not have a pick up point you will be advised of the pick up point closest to you accommodation. Exact pick up times and locations will be clearly marked on you “E-Ticket”.
- Show the guide your “E-ticket” that we will send to your email address. If you cant print the ticket show the guide the confirmation on your smart phone or tablet.
- Please bring all boots and clothing. If you dont have any boots we have footware in different sizes you can borrow.
- Food will be included so no need to bring your own but you can so if you wish. .
10.30am arrival in Masca
Take photos and enjoy the amazing views from the village.
11.00am start the walk
Enjoy the walk down to the sea.
2.00pm arrive in Masca Bay
Relax and eat the complimentary picnic provided by the guide. Also you can snorkel in the bay while you wait for the boat to collect you.
2.45pm board the boat to Los Gigantes
You will be served complimentary drinks while you watch the whales and dolphins.
3.30pm arrival in Los Gigantes
Take in the culture of Tenerife’s most beautiful village.