Jetski Gigantes West Tenerife – 2 hour Safari
There is no better place than Tenerife to try out Jetskis. The weather is great and the prices are very reasonable compared with other parts of the world. This is why Jetski Gigantes are very popular in the island.
Our Jetskis are the fastest and newest available on the island. With a Top speed of 55mph (over 80kph) you will be sure to have fun. No licence or previous experience is necessary as all training will be given to you. Wear appropriate clothing as you will get wet! This company operates out of Los Gigantes. You will be up close to huge cliffs that give Los Gigantes its name.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Los Gigantes Harbour (free taxi from hotel*)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9.30am or 12.30pm|
Once the tour is booked you will receive your E-Ticket direct to your email. Print the ticket and present it to the guide that will pick you up. If you can’t print it, you can show the guide the E-Ticket on the screen of your tablet or smart phone, (printing is preferred).
*Any hotel or apartment between Los Cristianos and Los Gigantes.
- Single jet skis are for 1 person only, unfortunately you can not return back to the harbour to swap drivers during the activity.
- Double jet skis are for 2 people. Driver and passenger can swap at any point.
When purchasing this ticket you will be prompted to give your Hotel and room number plus a mobile phone number. Please make sure to write the FULL NAME of the hotel correctly to prevent any complications on the day of the tour. All pick ups will be outside the reception of your hotel unless otherwise stated on your E-Ticket. If the tour is canceled for any reason you will receive an immediate full refund.
The big 2 hour safari gives you plenty of time to catch a glimpse of the local mammals that inhabit these waters. Also time for snorkeling and having as much fun as is possible. This tour will give you amazing views of the west coats of Tenerife.
Why choose us:
- The fastest and newest Jet skis on the island
- Professional guides
- Free Pick up and drop off service
- Full insured for your piece of mind
- Fast and easy booking, instant confirmation, E-Ticket sent straight your email.
WHAT YOU COULD SEE
- Risso Dolphin
- Bottlenose Dolphin
- Pilot Whale
- Sperm Whale
- Fraser’s Dolphin
- Pan-tropical Spotted Dolphins
- Rough-Toothed Dolphins
- Common Dolphins
- Atlantic Spotted Dolphins
- Striped Dolphins
- Northern Right Whales
- Minke Whales
- Curvier’s Beaked Whales
- Fin Whales
- Blue Whales
- Killer Whales (Orcas)
- Blainville’s Beaked Whales
- False Killer Whales
- Brydes Whales
- Gerval’s Beaked Whales
- Pygmy Sperm Whales
- Loggerhead Turtle (the most common in the waters of the Canaries)
- Green Turtle
- Leatherback Turtle
- Hawksbill Turtle
- Olive Ridley Turtle